Welcome to Ekademy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ekademy’s Website, located at https://ekademy.in/terms
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ekademy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ekademy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ekademy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ekademy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ekademy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ekademy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Ekademy
- Redistribute content from Ekademy
- share Ekademy login details with others.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ekademy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ekademy, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ekademy shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ekademy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ekademy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ekademy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ekademy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ekademy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We can cancel your order if a request is made within 24 hours of placing the order. The request has to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email ID and Phone number used during registration or by calling us on +91-7800833333.
For Online Products:
All Competition preparation course products come with a trial period of 7 days and academic course products come with a trial period of 15 days. Within the 10 days of purchase/delivery, you can refund the product in case you do not like it.
A refund request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to email@example.com or by calling us on +91-7800833333 within 10 days from purchase/delivery.
For the return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Company. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Company. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
No Refund will be provided after 10 days from date of purchase/delivery.
The product should be returned along with the original invoices.
For Regular Classroom Program Fee:
- The regular fee (non-discounted fee) is partially refundable in the case of cancellation within 10 days of the date of admission.
- 20% of the fee will be deducted in case of cancellation within 10 days of the date of admission.
- The discounted fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Refunds shall be made to bank account within 21 working days of receipt of products/cancellation request.
Declaration By The Student
- Read & understood the terms & conditions and I am aware of the services and policy of Ekademy shall provide to the students.
- Given Ekademy the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case.
- Understood that my performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on my part.
- Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
- I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Ekademy with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.
Student Feedback & Grievance Redressal
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, EKADEMY INSTITUTE OF MATHS & SCIENCE actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon feedback from students about its services from time to time.
- Students/Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
- EKADEMY INSTITUTE OF MATHS & SCIENCE reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the study centre.
- EKADEMY INSTITUTE OF MATHS & SCIENCE decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/Whatsapp through the EKADEMY INSTITUTE OF MATHS & SCIENCE website or official number.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
- All disputes are subject to LUCKNOW jurisdiction courts of law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.